In the region of Little Switzerland, with forests, castles and a fairytale waterfall
Over 895 Google reviews
Plan your holiday
Find the date of your next stay
Indoor and outdoor heated pools
Restaurant, bar and takeaway
Historic cities and museums nearby
Hiking and mountain bike trails
Birkelt Village is located in Müllerthal, the eastern part of Luxembourg. It is a 5-star campsite on top of a hill, just a few kilometres from the town of Larochette and its manor: a truly enviable location, surrounded by nature!Village map
Village opening dates
20 May 2021 - 18 September 2021
Guaranteed coverage in central areas
Luxembourg: 27 km
Four-legged friends are allowed in some types of houses and in all pitches
Larochette: 2 km
Luxembourg City: 35 km
The infopoint is open every day in high season, morning and afternoon.
Explore our accommodation
Birkel village is located only 2 km from the town of Larochette
The small state of Luxembourg has large wooded areas, picturesque villages and hills covered with vineyards. It resembles the north of France, but is called "Little Switzerland", located in the Mullerthal valley by steep cliffs carved by the river water. Very close to the castle of Larochette, surrounded by unspoiled nature.
1 Um Birkelt, 7633 Larochette, Luxembourg
Services and entertainment
Why receive our newsletter?
- • First of all, you will discover the news of our structures
- • You will receive offers and promotions tailored to you
- • You will always be updated on the activities of the Human Company group
All the services you'll find on arrival
Guests are crazy about...
Food & Drink
- Pool Bar
- Take away
- Private bathroom in mobile home and bedrooms
- Public bathrooms
- Laundry - Additional charge
- Weekly housekeeping
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable
- Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Table tennis
- Soccer court
- Volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Tennis court
- Beach volleyball court
- Check-in and check-out
- Customer care
- General information about the tours
- Linen rental
- Luggage storage
- Reporting technical problems and maintenance
- Lost property
Entertainment and family services
- Mini club
- Free! Wi-fi is available from hotspots in the restaurants, near the reception, at the Infopoint and around the swimming pools
- Heated swimming pool with possible coverage
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Water slide
- Mobile home for disabled guests
The reception is open every day from 9:00 to 8:00 pm.
In case of arrival outside the opening hours, the security staff will be at your disposal for check-in.
Check-out for all accommodations and pitches by 11:00 am.
In case of late check-out, we kindly ask you to inform us one day in advance.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome. To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Four-legged friends are allowed in some types of accommodation. Charges may be applicable.
Cards accepted at this hotel
Birkelt Village accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, CARTASI, UNIONPAY and ATM CARD and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival